I thought since I’ve nearly done all of my Christmas shopping, it’s only fair that I give you guys a hand too! I’ve put together a little gift guide for inspiration for a friend, partner, parent or even for yourself! (One for you, one for me… isn’t that the way it goes?! ;-))
1. You can never go wrong with a pair of cute PJs and these penguin ones from Cath Kidston (top here, bottoms here) are wintery but not too Christmassy! I like the fact that it’s a sweat top, so it will keep your recipient nice and toasty!
2. This Fifi Lapin iPhone case from Iconemesis is a lovely accessory. I love the little raindrops!
3. You know I’m a sucker for Mulberry, although their upped prices are rather upsetting, but I can’t get enough of this radish keyring!
4. I’m totally in love with these limited edition golden monogram mugs from Anthropologie. Definitely wouldn’t mind one for myself!
5. Accessories are always a nice present and the Mollie Hat from Oasis is a nice shape. It helps that it’s a collaboration with Mollie King as well!
6. This Lulu Guinness Glitter Lip Pouch is a beauty. It can be used for anything… make up, a way to organise your bag or even used as a clutch!
7. Festive nails are definitely in… this OPI ‘I Snow You Love Me’ is a lovely frosty looking glitter nail varnish to add a bit of sparkle to your (or a friend’s) outfit!
8. Now here is another item I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on… The Lily Vanilli Sweet Tooth Cookbook. Aside from the actual book looking like it’s good enough to eat, the recipes look amazing! If I don’t find it under the tree this Christmas, I think I’ll definitely be purchasing this one in January!
9. Chocolate is always a safe bet, so these Alternative Mince Pies from Hotel Chocolat are a nice gift. A little bit different to your standard Dairy Milk (not that I’d be complaining either way), but if you would like something a little more special, these are a good shout.
10. Candles are always lovely… they are an everyday luxury (I know I can’t go a night in without lighting candles) and these Yankee Candles are pretty special. The scents are quite strong and sweet but if you find one to your taste, it would be a lovely present. I love vanilla and cupcakes so don’t think you can go wrong with this Vanilla Cupcake one!
I hope this has helped a little with your Christmas lists! Happy Shopping!